»A§« Aussie Snipers
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Music! Styles and bands you listen to.

Go down

Music! Styles and bands you listen to. Empty Music! Styles and bands you listen to.

Post  »A§«Ð8 Sat Jan 03, 2009 1:40 pm

hehehehe

My favourite bands include:

SlipKnoT, Avenged Sevenfold, Jeff Beck, Foo Fighters, Metallica, Slayer, Evanescence, Evermore, Otep, Atreyu, Mudvayne, Korn, Flyleaf, Carlos Santana, Killswitch Engage, Led Zeppelin, Pete Murray, Lostprophets, Paramore, Nine Inch Nails, Bullet For My Valentine, The Used, Queen, 30 Seconds to Mars, Incubus, Michael Angelo Batio, Nitro, Billy Sheehan, John Legend, Anthrax, Children of Bodom, Rage Against the Machine, Eddie Van Halen, Tool, Bring Me The Horizon, Lamb of God, Pantera, U2, AlexisOnFire, All That Remains, As I Lay Dying, AFI, The Eagles, Cradle of Filth, Machine Head, Primus, Motorhead, Angels and Airwaves, Serj Tankian, System of a Down, Scars on Broadway, Dream Theater, The Rolling Stones, Alice in Chains, Linkin Park, Stone Sour, Disturbed, Jimi Hendrix, Parkway Drive, Nickelback, Guns N Roses, Rush, AC/DC, Aerosmith, Steve Vai, Megadeth, Red Hot Chilli Peppers, Rise Against, Hatebreed, Black Sabbath, Deftones, Three Days Grace, Eric Clapton, Yngwie Malmsteen, The Living End, Jaco Pastorius, Violent Storm

And thts just the mainstream of what I listen to Very Happy
»A§«Ð8
»A§«Ð8
Admin

http://www.myspace.com/leighman666

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum